- I am disabled. Can Micropia accommodate me?
Micropia is, for the most part, accessible to wheelchair users. Visitors with a disability should report to the Micropia desk. There is an elevator and a toilet for the disabled.
The ARTIS & Micropia parking fees apply for the disabled parking spaces in the parking facility.
- Where can I leave my jacket or other personal items?
There is an unmonitored coatroom available and there are small lockers for personal items.
- Can I bring food and drink to Micropia?
Food and drink may not be taken inside the museum.
- Are there restrooms available in Micropia?
At the groundfloor there are restroom facilities available. On the first floor (accessible by elevator) there is a toilet for the disabled.
- Are there baby changing rooms/nursing rooms available in Micropia?
There are baby changing facilities available at ARTIS-Amsterdam Royal Zoo. This includes a nursing mother's room. If you require these facilities, ask at the ticket booth of ARTIS for access.
- What are the terms and conditions for visitors?